We offer layaway on orders of $100 or more. Contact us for details.
This 14k gold, Akoya pearl, and natural blue lapis multi-strand necklace is one of our favorite finds. There are three strands ranging in length from 25-27 inches. Each strand has a mixed of brilliant natural blue lapis lazuli beads, cream-colored pearls and corrugated 14K gold beads. The strands are connected to an incredibly detailed gold and pearl clasp that doubles as pendant. The back is stamped, “K14″ which is the mark previously used in Japan for 14 karat gold. This is a piece of jewelry you will want to hand down to your children and grandchildren.
The necklace was appraised at $3,845 by a Graduate GIA gemologist at a local, reputable jeweler. The appraisal will ship with the necklace. Note that our appraiser is in a mid-size market and the appraisal reflects local pricing. This necklace will appraise much higher in a larger city.
Necklace strands measure 25-27″; Total length of 27.5” with clasp
Pendant/box clasp with safety catch measures 23 x 20 x 12 mm
(57) 4mm corrugated gold beads
(1) akoya cultured pearl, 5.5mm in size. The pearl is light cream in color with a very good luster, acceptable nacre, round to near round, and mostly clean.
(114) akoya cultured pearls, 5.0mm to 5.5mm in size. The pearls are cream in color with a good luster, acceptable nacre, round to near round, and lightly blemished with good matching.
(24) akoya cultured pearls, 3.0mm to 3.5mm in size. The pearls are light cream in color with a very good luster, acceptable nacre, round to near round, and mostly clean with very good matching.
(216) bead cut natural lapis lazulis, measuring 5.00mm; Clarity is moderately included, dark, very slightly grayish, violetish blue color, (GIA vB 7/3), cut is good.
Total weight of necklace is 76.5 grams or 2.7 ounces
An appraisal ensures you know exactly what you are getting. Our goal is to be honest in all our transactions! All our appraisals are done at replacement value, by a GIA Graduate Gemologist at a reputable local jeweler in Spokane, WA. Since Spokane is a mid-level market, this piece would likely appraise higher in a large city, such as LA or New York.
Appraisals typically cost from $60-80 dollars. You will receive the original appraisal with the shipment at no additional charge, making it easy for you to document and insure your purchase.
US SHIPPING: Free Priority Mail, signature required shipping on all orders over $400. Other expedited shipping methods are available.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE US: Orders over $400 in value must ship via first class priority mail international. Additional expedited shipping choices are also available.
GIFTS: Request gift boxes (free), gift messages (free) and gift wrapping during the checkout process. There is a small charge for gift wrapping.
SPECIAL HANDLING: Please let us know if you need special packaging, or have a rush order and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.